EmailTree AI's mission is reinventing the customer experience with an intelligent end-to-end customer service automation.
We are looking for an expert in machine learning to help us extract value from our data. You will lead all the processes from data collection, cleaning, and preprocessing, to training models and deploying them to production.
The ideal candidate is passionate about artificial intelligence and up-to-date with the latest developments in the field.
Type of data: natural language text conversations (e.g. emails, chats, speech to text transcriptions, etc.) in languages such as: English, French, Dutch, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Luxembourgish, Romanian and the list of languages can be extended according to the future business needs.
- Using ML and NLP techniques to develop new application components or to improve the existing ones
- Integrate the developed application features with the rest of the application
- Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress
- Managing available resources such as hardware, data, and personnel so that deadlines are met
- Analyzing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them w.r.t. the problem solved
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it;
- Identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world
- Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning
- Supervising the data acquisition process if more data is needed
- Finding available datasets online, or building new ones based on public and / or private data, that could be used for training
- Defining validation strategies
- Defining the preprocessing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset
- Defining data augmentation pipelines
- Training models and tuning their hyperparameters
- Analyzing the errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them
- Deploying models or the built application features to production
- Closely interact with the rest of the team
- Select the most optimal software and hardware tools to deal with the customer’s constraints and with the defined SLAs
- Keep updated with the latest discoveries in the fields of ML and NLP / NLU and with state of the art solutions
- Experience with Machine Learning and NLP, and with developing production ML and / or NLP systems
- Proficiency with the Python programming languages
- Proficiency with Python and basic libraries for machine learning and data manipulation such as scikit-learn and pandas
- Proficiency with NLP tools and libraries such as NLTK, spaCy, fastText
- Proficiency with SQL
- Very good knowledge of of Math and Statistics
- The knowledge of other programming languages that are commonly used in NLP / ML / Statistics, such as Java or R is considered to be a plus
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or Keras
- Expertise in visualizing and manipulating big datasets
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, Linux and / or Elastic Stack is considered to be a strong advantage
- Knowledge of other general purpose programming languages and of Web development languages such as PHP is considered to be a plus
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Machine Learning or related fields required
- Graduated AI, Data Science, ML, NLP, Statistics courses are considered to be a plus.
If you are interested in this position, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org