EmailTree AI's mission is reinventing the customer experience with an intelligent end-to-end customer service automation.
A fast-growing startup, EmailTree AI provides an automated email composition service that reduces response time and improves email quality. Our business is rapidly expanding and in order to keep up with our fast expansion plan we need a Senior Python Developer to drive the process and manage our advanced technology.EmailTree AI's mission is reinventing the customer experience with an intelligent end-to-end customer service automation.
We are looking for a Senior Python Developer with 3+ years of experience. Responsibilities include writing scalable and fault tolerant code, debugging programs, building functional and efficient server-side applications and standalone backend services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team. Ultimately, you will build robust Python apps that align with our business needs.
- Writing scalable code using Python programming language
- Develop modularized back-end components to call AI services, keeping in mind responsiveness and overall performance
- Design and develop AI models to meet project requirements
- Convert AI/ML models into APIs that other developers can use
- Perform statistical analysis on big data sets
- Reprogramming existing databases to improve functionality
- Optimise performance of existing systems.
- Test and debug code to build fault tolerant apps
- Coach junior team members
- Implement security and data protection measures
- Collaborate with internal team members to understand requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Prepare technical documentation
- 3+ years of experience as a Python developer.
- Excellent logical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Experience developing REST APIs using Python Flask framework
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Experience building Micro services-based applications
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- A deep understanding and multi-process architecture and the threading limitations of Python
- Experience working with cloud technologies such as Azure, Docker, Kubernetes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources into a single system
- Experience with Python libraries such as Pandas, Numpy, Keras
- Deep knowledge of mathematics applied to data science and artificial intelligence
- Experience with NLP, Speech recognition technologies is a bonus
- Ability to collaborate on projects and work independently when required
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
What do we offer:
Competitive salary based on your experience
You may work at our office (Luxembourg, Romania, France/Paris), or even from home
Full coverage of operational costs
If you are interested in this position, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org