EmailTree AI, an end-to-end AI-driven solution to empower customer services and support teams with more productivity tools, and UiPath, the leading global Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software company, announced a strategic partnership.
In response to growing demand of end-to-end hyperautomation solutions from customers, the technological alliance between EmailTree AI and UiPath empower organisations to reinvent their customer service by combining the NLP (Natural Language Processing), NLU (Natural Language Understanding), ML (Machine Learning) and RPA (Robotic Process Automation) techniques in order to reply faster to customer requests, automate email composition and trigger automatic actions in databases.
Organizations are increasingly seeking solutions to help them improve the customer service, increase the productivity and deliver an outstanding support to customers. Strategic digital transformation initiatives to improve the customer service are essentials to gain market advantage in today’s highly competitive landscape, but also to maintain the operational level during unexpected situations, such as the current coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
With the combination of EmailTree AI and UiPath, enterprises now have a complete solution to use intelligent customer service hyperautomation, as part of a end-to-end process automation that includes understand the different customer requests situations and issues, in order to prepare optimal and quick replies suggestions and automate repetitive workflows.
EmailTree AI's integration with UiPath’s RPA solution will help customers:
- Improve customer service by reducing the response time (SLA) and the response errors using
- Automate repetitive tasks using the UiPath's RPA advanced solutions. Custom robots can be deployed to automate repetitive customer service related workflows or use the UiPath's robots that the clients may already have
- Increase customer satisfaction with smoother, faster and automated workflows and processes
- Increase productivity of the customer service department and support teams by automate the response composition and trigger automatic actions in databases and complex workflows
- Improve the customer retention by offering an outstanding service level
- Reduce operating costs and increase throughput across the entire organization
- Enable resources redeployment by allowing employees to offload repetitive tasks and focus more on the customers' important issues
- Efficient team management by increasing team engagement/retention and shorter training periods for new support teams members
Demo: automatic invoice generation and reply composition
Watch out a demonstration how EmailTree AI and Uipath robot collaborate to automatically generate an invoice and send an email in less than 30 seconds.
The steps to automate this workflow were:
- Incoming email classification and intent detection. EmailTree AI automatically classified the email in specific sections, detected the language and can assign the most appropriate support team person to process the email request.
- Inputs detection. EmailTree AI detected the client, product/service to be invoiced and other necessary details that were sent as inputs in the next step to the UiPath robot.
- Job creation and UiPath robot launch. EmailTree AI created the job and dispatched it to the UiPath robot, to execute the task.
- UiPath robot task execution. Using the inputs provided by EmailTree AI, the UiPath robot automatically generated the invoice, filled all the necessary fields and saved the new invoice into the EmailTree AI email body.
- Invoice attached. EmailTree AI automatically attached the invoice to the email.
- Reply composition generation. Using machine learning, EmailTree AI automatically generated a complete answer to be sent.
- Human operator final control. The human operator performs the final control and adjusts the email to be sent. In this case the email composition was correct and only required a touch of a button to be sent.
This scenario above can also be fully automated, to transform it from attended to an unattended automation!
The hyperautomation journey
Everything starts with the analysis of various business process flows in order to discover how hyperautomation can help. During a discovery process implemented through an Hyperautomation Workshop, we observe how your team performs the customer service related tasks from various sources: emails, support tickets systems, CRMs, document management systems, payment systems etc.
Hyperautomation Audit Workshop
Discover Which Tasks Can You Automate
For each customer request, the hyperautomation journey can be summarised as follows:
- Customers' requests understanding (emails or other text requests by chat, social media, voice, scan etc.) using proprietary Natural Language Understanding (NLU) algorithms to detect the customer intent, extract related information and perform requests classification.
- Actions prediction - using a combination of process mining and contextual reasoning by collecting related customers’ history records and other necessary information from internal/external databases/platforms/applications.
- Tasks automation - through the EmailTree AI's dispatcher, UiPath's robots are managed and launched to automatically perform supervised/unsupervised complex tasks through a multitude of components/applications: customer databases, CRMs, accounting, procurement, eCommerce components, payments, document management etc.
- Response composition - automatically generate complete email responses using the latest machine learning technologies to learn in seconds from the history of emails/requests and Natural Language Processing (NLP) algorithms to generate complete, customised and personalised answers which can be sent with one click/touch.
The solution is used by top telecom companies in Europe (e.g. Orange Luxembourg), utilities’ providers (EDF France), ecommerce platforms (BWM Mediasoft), banks, insurance companies, global customer outsourcing and business process outsourcing leaders.
Find out how Orange managed to reduce the load on the customer service, increased productivity when managing text requests and increased customer satisfaction.
UiPath's partners benefits
All UiPath's business partners are invited to apply to become a EmailTree's business partner. Through this partnership, they can easily deploy to their existing clients an intelligent end-to-end customer service solution. Therefore they can enjoy all the above mentioned benefits of a reinvented customer service and use in an efficient way the UiPath's robots that they already have implemented.
Are you a UiPath Business Partner?
Deploy to your existing clients an intelligent end-to-end hyperautomation customer service solution.