The Corona crisis hit the startup scene as unexpected as hard.
Business models became irrelevant from one day to another, investors pulled their money back and almost the entire world was on lockdown.
So Startups had to adapt quickly. Some decided to tackle the crisis in their very own way and started to change their business model or build new solutions. We want to hear the stories behind this process and invite entrepreneurs from the greater region to talk about their way to cope with the crisis.
How did they feel at the beginning of the crisis? When did they decide to get active? What obstacles did they have to take? Who helped them and what long-term effects will this have on their core businesses?
14 May 2020
18:00 - 19:00 (CET)
- Casius Mircea MOREA, CEO, EmailTree AI S.A., Luxemburg
- Frédéric Dolphen, co-founder, Aqoona, Lorraine
- Saliou Sarr, Founder of Sos Maths, Wallonia
- Christian Schwindling, CEO, Qbing Industrial Solutions GmbH, Saarland
- Tamay Zieske, Community Manager, Fase15 Coworking Space & Hub
Organized by Fase15 Coworking Space & Hub in Cooperation with EU-TRIBE - the Greater Region cooperation network coordinated by the House of Startups Luxembourg and Office for Knowledge and Technology Transfer of Saarland University